Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

We're working on a third game.

Hi Gradual Games fans! We are working on a third game for the NES. For the past year and eight months or so, we've been developing an all new game engine building off of what we learned from creating Nomolos: Storming the Catsle and The Legends of Owlia. It's going to be a platformer, but that's all I can tell you right now. When we're close to 80% or 90% done, we're planning on creating a Kickstarter page for the new game.

One of the things I'm particularly excited about is the soundtrack. In addition to coding and making games, I'm a musician. I'm finally getting pretty decent with FamiTracker. Hopefully at some point I'll be able to share a song or two, and maybe some screen shots from the new game.

Look for more news about our progress leading up to the Kickstarter approximately 6 months to a year from now.